[kwlug-disc] rogers yahoo & Thunderbird

Rashkae rashkae at tigershaunt.com
Sun Jun 9 21:48:40 EDT 2013

On 06/09/2013 09:37 PM, John Kerr wrote:

> Is my wife the only one who has been hit with not being able to sen out
> an e-mail on Rogers via Tbird? or are there others? She has been accused
> of spamming. Oh yes, she is a member of a yahoo Groups group.
>
> Just wondering as misery loves company

This happens *all* the time.  Usually, you can log in to webmail, and
change your password to re-enable your account.  Personally, I would
say, take the time to get a real mail provider.  Of the Free ones, Gmail
runs circles around yahoo's laughable commercial offering.  And it only
gets better from there if you buy from a reputable e-mail provider.