[kwlug-disc] rogers cable modem upgrade?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon Jul 15 14:13:54 EDT 2013

Agreed, from what I have read. Primarily their site.

Support facilities are really poor.

But my perception has been that once it's working, and it may be a trial
to get it working (due to cancellations / Rogers / Acanac inter-company
issues), it's working.

Short of major glitch or neighbour digging where they shouldn't, I would
expect it ... just works. (And in those cases, there's probably lots of
people already all over the issue.)

Thus my question, in case I'm not thinking correctly.

Thanks for sharing your experience!