[kwlug-disc] rogers cable modem upgrade?

Andrew Mercer andrew at andrewmercer.net
Mon Jul 15 16:30:11 EDT 2013

I'd love to hear opinions on Acanac if anyone has tried them before. I
have been thinking about switching to them to try out their service for
several months now.

They seem to have good plans and pricing as well as some nerdy extras
such as SSH tunneling, VPN service, 100GB free online storage, etc.