[kwlug-disc] rogers cable modem upgrade?

Adam Glauser adamglauser at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 13:59:22 EDT 2013

I have had a good experience with Acanac DSL. I don't get really high
speeds but I am in the burbs pretty far from a CO. It is consistent and
reliable.

It seems that the trade off vs. more expensive choices is in live support
availability. I had a problem last night (which I believe was due to
overheated equipment on my end). I found out that their support is not
available on the weekend, but they had an excellent FAQ and forum.

I haven't actually needed to call support in years, so this is a trade off
that I like.