[kwlug-disc] XML / XSL / XSD/ XSLT 'development' 'environment' / 'gui'?

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Sun Dec 8 10:48:54 EST 2013

While I am sure you will anyway, I would like to ask that you keep the
list informed as to your findings, recommendations, non-recommendations,
blind alleys, etc.

As I assume many others have been doing, I have been following the
discussion for my own purposes as my employer and partners are
increasingly using XML.

Which means that, at some point, work and support for the same will fall
into my lap.

PS: Other IDEs include: Eclipse and Aptana (no idea as to whether any
support XML etc.)

JohnJ