[kwlug-disc] XML / XSL / XSD/ XSLT 'development' 'environment' / 'gui'?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sat Dec 7 02:15:53 EST 2013

Thanks.

Came across freexml the other day. "Download EditiX Free XML Editor
2008, Lite Version" - http://www.freexmleditorsite.com/download.html

Scrolling don some there is a free vs non- feature comparison. "XSLT
Template Editor" is not part of the free.

I'll add xml copy to the list of things to look at.

As well as Khalid's excellent suggestion of NetBeans. Makes sense, you'd
think a full development environment should have what I need. May be
extreme overkill, but I should think peeking at NetBeans could be no bad
thing.

- thank you for that Khalid ... if I'm trying to find a particular tree
in a forest, it's useful to have the reminder that I'm in a forest.

(Thanks to all of you, actually!)