[kwlug-disc] XML / XSL / XSD/ XSLT 'development' 'environment' / 'gui'?

Adam Glauser adamglauser at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 16:42:27 EST 2013

It has been some time since I've used it, but I recall Eclipse having some
tools that were pretty handy for working with XML and XSLT. Some of the
plugins I was working with may have been non-free, but I think that at
least some of the functionality was FLOSS.

I don't think it would give you all of what you want, but it would probably
at least use the schema and XSL definition to give some guidance via syntax
highlighting/completion.