[kwlug-disc] XML / XSL / XSD/ XSLT 'development' 'environment' / 'gui'?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Thu Dec 5 16:03:47 EST 2013

Thanks.

Have come across Jaspersoft Studio (was iReport) -
http://community.jaspersoft.com/project/jaspersoft-studio

- "Jaspersoft Studio is the free, open source, eclipse-based report
designer for JasperReports and JasperReports Server.", although I'm
neither looking for JasperReports, nor a server.

- resonated for further investigation because of your eclipse comment.

Anyone know anything about it / have any feelings about it?

- particularly, since I'm groping to understand the terms, anyone know
from experience if it will take me where I'm trying to go?