[kwlug-disc] Cable Modem.

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon Dec 2 19:13:17 EST 2013

Wow, quite the savings at Acanac, $264/yr, if you pay the $527.40 up
front (instead of $791.40).

Looks like Acanac only has 2 plans, so he must be on the lower (or
wouldn't have been able to tell you of his plans to up it) - would be
interested in knowing if your friend is happier with the up'ed plan.

- do you have any sense from what he said to you that his difficulty is
a bandwidth, not a QoS issue? e.g. Would his router or any switches be
QoS aware?

Joe - looks like the kwlug-disc archive is at
http://kwlug.org/pipermail/kwlug-disc_kwlug.org/ - perhaps useful to
you. Strange - I thought I remembered it having a search ability. I
don't see one now. Seems googled, though, search terms of "cable
site:kwlug.org/pipermail/kwlug-disc_kwlug.org" may prove fruitful to you.