[kwlug-disc] Cable Modem.

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Dec 2 21:01:54 EST 2013

He is now on DSL with Acanac, not cable, in north west Waterloo so those
plan you see on the site is not what he currently has.

He also has VoIP with them too for $600 a year paid in advance. He has a
streaming box (similar to what Roku et al). When the box is streaming a
movie, VoIP suffers.

What he is planning to do is getting cable with Acanac for $750 a year
upfront so VoIP.

He is not tech enough to investigate/know QoS and what not.