[kwlug-disc] lots and lots of online linux kernel tutorials

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Wed Oct 24 07:43:36 EDT 2012

  hi, folks.  for those of you who remember me, i now live in ottawa
and am in the midst of writing/updating a massive amount of linux
courseware, covering kernel programming, device drivers and embedded
linux.

  in aid of this, i've decided to keep rough notes on various kernel
topics at my web site:

  http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Kernel_topics

think of all that as my working copies -- since all of the eventual
courseware will be released under the creative commons license, i have
no qualms about publishing early material and letting people have at
it.

  while it's a wiki for now, i'm not allowing public editing to keep
out the spammers.  eventually, i'm going to reorganize all of that to
allow reader comments.

  in any event, while everything showing up at that page and below it
is a first pass and just my way of keeping track of stuff for later,
you're welcome to peruse to your heart's content.

  thoughts?

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca