[kwlug-disc] lots and lots of online linux kernel tutorials

Chris Bruner cbruner at quadro.net
Wed Oct 24 11:26:05 EDT 2012

Hi Robert,
One of your lug talks inspired me to compile my own kernel. That was way
back when lilo was in vogue. These days it's grub and grub2, and they
just don't work as easily.  (IMHO)

I think it would be useful to have a page in your course explaining
exactly how to move a compiled kernel to the /boot and setup grub or
grub2 to access it.

--
Chris Bruner