[kwlug-disc] KW Ubuntu Release party pictures

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun Oct 21 03:53:33 EDT 2012

Hi all:  We had the KW Ubuntu Release Party on Saturday. Some people
asked me to send a note to the mailing list(s) when I posted pictures,
so here it is:

http://bob.jonkman.ca/blogs/2012/10/21/pictures-from-the-kw-ubuntu-release-party/

There are still more to be posted (Laurel took a ton); I'll link to them
from that blog post once the developer has dried and the safelight is off.

--Bob.

SOBAC Microcomputer Services              Phone: +1-519-669-0388
6 James Street, Elmira ON Canada  N3B 1L5  Cell: +1-519-635-9413