[kwlug-disc] feedback request to shape the November topic

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sat Oct 13 17:42:58 EDT 2012

I'm looking for distros that will work on old, underpowered hardware.  For
example, I have an IBM T30(?) laptop with a 300 MHz CPU, 512 MBytes RAM
and an 8 GByte hard drive. It currently has CrunchBang on it, but that
doesn't recognize any of the PC Card network adapters.

So, any info on optimizing for obsolete HW is good...

SOBAC Microcomputer Services              Phone: +1-519-669-0388
6 James Street, Elmira ON Canada  N3B 1L5  Cell: +1-519-635-9413