[kwlug-disc] feedback request to shape the November topic

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sat Oct 13 17:42:58 EDT 2012

I'm looking for distros that will work on old, underpowered hardware.  For
example, I have an IBM T30(?) laptop with a 300 MHz CPU, 512 MBytes RAM
and an 8 GByte hard drive. It currently has CrunchBang on it, but that
doesn't recognize any of the PC Card network adapters.

So, any info on optimizing for obsolete HW is good...

--Bob.

SOBAC Microcomputer Services              Phone: +1-519-669-0388
6 James Street, Elmira ON Canada  N3B 1L5  Cell: +1-519-635-9413