[kwlug-disc] OT: Looking for a laptop technician

Tudor Holton tudor at tudorholton.com
Wed May 23 15:09:52 EDT 2012

[*] At first 'people' springs to mind, but then there's also "Ou"[**]
from middle english, which is coming back into fashion among the people
I mix with.  Or, if you're a neologism fan, Charles Crozat Converse's
"thon" may be more to your liking.

[**] The fact that "Ou" was paired with "a"  by 14th century English
writer John of Trevisa is a funny coincidence[***] given the context.

[***] To me, but that's mainly down to my immature sense of humour.
YMMV.