[kwlug-disc] OT: Looking for a laptop technician

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed May 23 17:00:58 EDT 2012

* +1 *

I've long heard of Notebook Galaxy, but never had any particular sense
of them.

I'm very glad to have heard your story to tuck away in the back of my
mind should I need such service.

Such vendor naming is no different than any other 'where can I find
locally' list queries. Always useful, always pertinent, and certainly
not off topic. Certainly no different than the VoIP and other new
technology learning curves many (we all?) struggle with.

It is 'K-W' 'Linux', and it is not an exclusive and, between them. Just
a local community trying to stumble through our technical lives, leaning
upon each other along the way.

( ++1 for Bob's 'always amusing' postscripts. )

[AFAIK Bob is entirely disassociated. With Adobe, at least.]