[kwlug-disc] OT: Looking for a laptop technician

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed May 23 13:01:14 EDT 2012

No, don't be embarrassed.  That's the idea behind a mailing list,
sharing knowledge.  Knowing about a reputable laptop repair shop is good
for everybody on the list, as well as the guys[*] who run the shop.

I'm not sure if there's any official policy about advertising on this
list, but if a vendor or retailer answers a question with "Our product
can do that" then that's entirely appropriate for the list.

--Bob, who doesn't manage the list, so his opinions are his alone

[*] is there a neutral noun to encompass the entire gender spectrum?