[kwlug-disc] RIM VP on apps and open source

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 12:29:12 EST 2012

Well, we know that "The RIM Sky is falling" is also FUD. but that message should be responsibility of The CEOs.
 Yes, they'll approve some Android applications. No idea of their success rate both from the technical and business approval perspective.

I didn't see how they are approaching developers, what steps they are doing to make it easier "We are taking steps" doesn't give me much.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx