[kwlug-disc] Things to include in meeting announcement

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 3 12:24:41 EST 2012

I have been lackadaisical about collecting general event announcements
to include in the monthly meeting reminder. I plan to mention the
WatPy event, but other than that I don't know what amazing events you
are organizing or think the kwlug-announce community needs to know.

If you have plugs, send them to me and I will consider including them
in the announcement. (I don't know whether I have the right to refuse
anything, but I am capricious.)

I intend on composing the meeting announcement sometime this evening.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org