[kwlug-disc] Things to include in meeting announcement

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 14:05:05 EST 2012

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Paul Nijjar <paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> If you have plugs, send them to me and I will consider including them
> in the announcement. (I don't know whether I have the right to refuse
> anything, but I am capricious.)

It'd be helpful to mention the Ubuntu Global Jam, March 3, which will
be before the March meeting.

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/1498/detail/

I expect the only planned activity will be install testing (test the
12.04 beta on your hardware and report any bugs).  Although if anyone
has any special Ubuntu-related project they want to work on or get
advice about, this is a great place for it.

Also, Ubuntu Hours are on the first Friday (that's tonight!) and third
Wednesday of the month. Misty Mountain in Kitchener and Duke of
Wellington in Waterloo respectively.

I don't think I can make it or I'd make the announcements myself...

Darcy.