[kwlug-disc] Private Cloud

Kiwi Ssennyonjo kiwi at ssenn.com
Thu Feb 2 21:47:10 EST 2012

That is the point of this round table for us to better determine what
to present.

My hope is to also make it technical.

As for the answer to what is 'cloud' I am trying to determine how the
SMB segment would like to use the collection of products in building
their personal cloud.
Big business is covered.  I don't want to bring just marketing people
to show some slides.  All you folks would not like that, and it would
not serve VMWARE to present to an audience that can research what they
need.

The conversation should keep going on the technologies you want to hear about.

-Kiwi