[kwlug-disc] WIND is in K-W? [Was: Re: Windows 8 OEM specs mayblock Linux booting]

Colin K colin at void11.com
Thu Sep 22 00:46:25 EDT 2011

from what i understand about the running on different wireless frequency is
that wind is 4g where the rest of our providers are only now adapting 3g in
most places.

The nexus s almost didnt get a 4g variant but eventually google caved and
pushed a 4g model. it was just another hit against the nexus s aside from
the sd card slot and the lack there of.