[kwlug-disc] Backing up DVDs in Canada

Russell McOrmond russellmcormond at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 16:43:03 EDT 2011

Note that this commercial gain language is aimed at the education
institutional exceptions, not the general fair dealings...which in any case
doesn't cover backups.

This is yet another way where the USA's weaker Copyright exempts things
which shouldn't be regulated by Copyright.

--
Sent from my Google NexusOne. http://flora.ca