[kwlug-disc] Drupal help Needed!

John Van Ostrand john at netdirect.ca
Tue Sep 6 10:34:01 EDT 2011

When you tried via command line did you use the /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i command?

Perhaps it's user ID related. Can you try as the web site user? Does this require that the user be in /etc/mail/trusted-users (for sendmail)?

Wild guess: check the perms on /tmp and /var/tmp in case these are being used. Does Drupal have a temp dir? Perhaps that has permission issues.

If you get really stuck I can login and fix it.