[kwlug-disc] Somewhat OT: KwartzLab Junkyard - Sept 10th

Eric Gerlach eric+kwlug at gerlach.ca
Tue Sep 6 10:32:55 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Are you the kind of person who thinks that others' trash is your
treasure?  Then come out to KwartzLab Junkyard on September 10th to go
through a bunch of Maker Junk!

That's right, the members of KwartzLab, being makers, also tend to be
hoarders.  So we're giving away a bunch of our stuff (you know,
project bits that will never be used and the like).  Come out from 1
PM to 7 PM and rifle through it and take what you like!  The only
thing we ask is that if you find something useful that you make a
donation to the lab as thanks.

What: KwartzLab Junkyard
Where: KwartzLab, 283 Duke St W., Unit #106
When: Saturday, September 10th from 1 PM to 7 PM
Why: Because there will be awesome stuff there!

It should be really fun and I hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Eric Gerlach