[kwlug-disc] Begging for presentation offers

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 22:11:07 EST 2011

From: Paul Nijjar <paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca>

> Raul is scheduled to present on the GIMP in April, but he said before
> that he wanted to wait for other people to speak up.

Absolutely. I think it is important to have a variety of presenters. I'd really like to learn how other people are using it. I know that I may be using at most 10% of what GIMP capable off, although I think that that 10% is 90% of what most people need :)

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx