[kwlug-disc] Begging for presentation offers

John Van Ostrand john at netdirect.ca
Thu Nov 17 09:56:39 EST 2011

----- Original Message -----

> > I know someone who's willing to give a short presentation on some of
> > the
> > neat things she's done/does with gimp in the new year...
>
> Raul is scheduled to present on the GIMP in April, but he said before
> that he wanted to wait for other people to speak up. Raul could share
> his presentation, or your friend could give a standalone presentation,
> or we could have two GIMP presentations close together.
>
> Have your friend send me details (how long is "short"?) and a summary
> for the website.

Gimp is actually one of those applications where a collage of presentations could make sense. Something like a "Gimp tricks" session. Some would do red-eye removal, others masking, colour correction, script-fu, animations, content creation, etc.

--
John Van Ostrand
CTO, co-CEO

Linux Solutions / IBM Hardware