[kwlug-disc] Begging for presentation offers

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Nov 16 21:57:45 EST 2011

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 09:33:22PM -0500, Gordon Dey wrote:
>>> Gimp - (another vote for gimp)
>
> I know someone who's willing to give a short presentation on some of the
> neat things she's done/does with gimp in the new year...

Raul is scheduled to present on the GIMP in April, but he said before
that he wanted to wait for other people to speak up. Raul could share
his presentation, or your friend could give a standalone presentation,
or we could have two GIMP presentations close together.

Have your friend send me details (how long is "short"?) and a summary
for the website.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org