[kwlug-disc] I'm looking to host a high ram server in a fast connection area.

Colin K colin at void11.com
Wed Nov 9 19:43:55 EST 2011

I havn't really got a clue how to use amazon but I will try to look into
that it seems many people suggest it. But I've had a hard time believing
they would have competitive pricing. Some say Virtualization is overpriced
alot.

My hardware profile will be that I want 8-20 gigs of ram a 40 gig harddrive
possibly 100 and a decent 64bit processor.  Thats about all i need
minecraft servers are fairly monolithic and seeing as my server regularly
hosts 50 or so people the requirements are fairly strenuous.  Minecraft is
a game written in java...