[kwlug-disc] I'm looking to host a high ram server in a fast connection area.

Colin K colin at void11.com
Wed Nov 2 04:22:32 EDT 2011

I really didnt expect the lengthy replies I will surely spend some time
tomorrow carefully assessing these replies.

But in the mean time.  I dont really need Colo and my box is infact a small
thin client with enough ram and possibly upgraded to a SSD harddrive for
high availability swapping and readwrites that Minecraft require.  But I
could go for possibly any good network providers that may provide a Decent
Upload speed. Seeing as 1meg or 2 megs as the maximum upload that I've seen
on a good unmetered connection isn't nearly what I require.