[kwlug-disc] OT: Non-satellite alternatives to Rogers Cable?

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 23:31:03 EST 2011

I'm out in New Hamburg, but I want to put a tower up for my Amateur
Radio anyway, so I'll toss up maybe one of the Digiwave 8 bay antennas
and see what I can get.  Next year.

Anyone know where to look for free standing antenna towers?  I know
about used on Kijiji, etc.  What about new?  Anywhere in K/W region?