[kwlug-disc] OT: Non-satellite alternatives to Rogers Cable?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Nov 10 20:17:53 EST 2011

I really don't think they do retail, but Elmira boasts TWO tower
manufacturers:

    * Trylon TSF, whose website http://trylon.com is an inaccessible
      Javascrippled Flash blob
    * Westower Communications, whose website http://westower.com is
      poorly laid out but the Javascript picture gallery degrades
      gracefully so the content is completely accessible.

--Bob.