[kwlug-disc] Google in KW?

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Fri May 20 12:41:46 EDT 2011

On 2011-05-20 11:29, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
> On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Kyle Spaans <3lucid at gmail.com
> <mailto:3lucid at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     > What do people think of this move for Google to grow in KW?  Any
>     ties

Not quite the answer nuts-and-bolts you are looking for but I talked to
a candidate for alderman (Kit) in the recent municipal election.
He told me that he was "in the loop". And that some of the tech
companies (maybe Google) moved from Wloo to Kit (Tannery et al.) because
of the services and facilities that Kitchener could offer that Waterloo
could not. I am not sure exactly what services and facilities he was
referring to. Railway? Condos? I dunno.

JohnJ