[kwlug-disc] FF Queue remains bumped? Re: [kwlug-announce] Meeting Monday: Firebug, Clutter, LVM

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sun Mar 6 01:08:07 EST 2011

Chris Frey wrote, On 03/06/2011 12:30 AM:
> On Sun, Mar 06, 2011 at 12:04:42AM -0500, unsolicited wrote:
>> I am of no strong opinion, to leave the bump in, or to restore the
>> original order - I am content to go with whatever the majority
>> decides. The lack of notification, however, ...
>
> http://kwlug.org/pipermail/kwlug-disc_kwlug.org/2011-February/008022.html

Ah. I think you have misinterpreted the above, or, more likely, I
wasn't clear.

Most definitely the queue bump was discussed, heck, mine was the first
vote in favour of bumping.

However, there was no posting that the reason for the bump, time
sensitivity, was no longer an issue - as the funding goal had been
reached. (In only 8 days, out of the 30 they allotted, even.)