[kwlug-disc] FLOSS Fund/March Presentation

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Jan 27 03:12:17 EST 2011

We are down to our last FLOSS Fund nominee. I could come up with some
projects to nominate for future months, but it would be great if you
found something worthy and nominated it. You appreciate free and
open-source software, right? Show it!

Also, we still need a third 20-minute presentation for March. People
said that they appreciated shorter presentations, but in order to make
that a reality we need more brave presenters to step forward each
month. Surely you have some useful Linux-related topic to demonstrate?
Be brave!

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org