[kwlug-disc] floss fund nomination

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 15:17:30 EST 2011

My expectation is that the projects currently in the queue will benefit the same
getting the donation this time or one month from now.

Libre Office has a time sensitive need.

So, here is my take:
- If the projects currently in the queue also have that time sensitivity, No to
bum.
- If the projects in the queue do not have a time sensitivity, Yes to the bump.
 Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx