[kwlug-disc] VOIP providers

William Rieck william.rieck at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 17:25:35 EST 2011

as of today, voip.ms now provides New Hamburg (and much of surrounding area)
DIDs, as per this email I just received:
We're happy to announce that we've expanded our coverage in Ontario, Canada
for new DID Numbers (origination) and porting requests from the following 59
rate centers:

Alliston, Athens, Ayr, Azilda, Baden, Blezard Valley, Bolton, Bowmanville,
Brantford, Breslau, Brockville, Brooklin, Caledon East, Campbellville,
Capreol, Cardinal, Chelmsford, Collingwood, Coniston, Delta, Drayton,
Elmira, Exeter, Freelton, Gananoque, Garson, Hanmer, Levack, Linwood,
Maitland, Mallorytown, Midland, New Dundee, New Hamburg, Newcastle,
Niagara-On-The-Lake, Nobleton, North Augusta, North Bay, Ohsweken, Orillia,
Paris, Pelham, Penetanguishene, Picton, Plattsville, Port Perry, Prescott,
Rockwood, South Pickering, Spencerville, St Clements, St Jacobs,
Stouffville, Stroud, Tottenham, Wasaga Beach, Wellesley and Whitby.