[kwlug-disc] VOIP providing night?

unsolicited at swiz.ca unsolicited at swiz.ca
Tue Feb 8 16:46:21 EST 2011

On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 14:53:38 -0500, "Insurance Squared Inc."
<gcooke at insurancesquared.com> wrote:
>  On a real tangent here - there may be some opportunity for KWLUG to do
> some advancement of linux via voip - ie. something like a small business
> voip night.� Just a thought, I know that's not the mandate of the lug.

Don't know if that's true. (mandate)

If it can participate in a show, conference, or installfest, such as you
suggest here seems just as valid.

However, I suspect it has more to do with individuals stepping up and
actually organizing it.

I suspect I could get the space, but I'd leave it to others than myself
for the rest of it.