[kwlug-disc] VOIP providers

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 18:40:18 EST 2011

And they are so well priced that it makes sense to get a line even if it is just
to play

Deposit $25

Canadian DID (pay per minute) 99 cents / month

1 cent / minute inbound
1/2 cent / minute outbound to most Canadian area codes

Their "premium" rates are slightly higher.

I was planning on ordering 3 lines (my two Canadian and one Mexican) but I'll
wait until I test Freeswitch today.
 Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices