[kwlug-disc] Hitting Bell / Rogers where it hurts?

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 10:41:23 EST 2011

Megawire has a 40 Mbps fiber connection comming into breslau from there it goes wireless and start hopping. They are implementing a mesh technology, and your speed depends on many factors. Call Tony at megawire. He is supposed to be giving a talk at the lug soon about openWRT on an Ubiquity routerstation. He has some stuff on his blog, http://blog.tonypigz.com/  - they will give you a discount if you do some of the work yourself ;0.
I'm almost sure they pay bell for the fibre though. I'll have to check...

Joseph Wennechuk