[kwlug-disc] Bill C-32 and my visit to Peter Braids office

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 22:56:20 EDT 2011

----- Original Message ----
From: Darryl O'Neill <ldoneill at golden.net>
>I visited the campaign office of Peter Braid this week.  I did not get a chance
>to speak with Peter Braid directly

Unfortunately, and I say this in all seriousness, It's unlikely you'll be able
to talk to Peter Braid. He seems uninterested on talking with voters. At least
with those that may or may not vote for him.

He's been missing All candidate debates and today he didn't attend the cultural
exchange at the museum. All other candidates were there.

Changing tone to jest: There should be an amber alert.

 Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices