[kwlug-disc] Asking questions of candidates during the election.

Darryl O'Neill ldoneill at golden.net
Fri Apr 1 11:54:04 EDT 2011

Andrew Telegdi lost the 2008 vote to Peter Braid by 17 votes.  I know of
4 people who voted Green who were kicking themselves when they found out
that Peter Braid won.

If your green party candidate is likely to win then by all means vote
for them.  If they are likely to be 3rd, 4th or 5th place then vote for
the Liberal or NDP candidate most likely to win.  Otherwise, the party
with the worst green record may get a majority.