[kwlug-disc] Asking questions of candidates during the election.

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Apr 1 11:29:25 EDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 11:35:20PM -0400, Darcy Casselman wrote:

> Cathy MacLellan is very good.  I like her a lot.  She doesn't have a
> hope of getting more than a few percent in the polls, though.

Last time she got 12.10% of the vote (which some speculate is why we
have Peter Braid as MP now).

http://www.elections.ca/scripts/OVR2008/31/7383.html

Will things be different this time? Time will tell. If I was a gambler
then I would be willing to bet money she won't win, though.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org