[kwlug-disc] Android everywhere ...

Tue Sep 21 09:12:05 EDT 2010

On Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:29:01 am Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
> I tried them, and found them to be lacking. Specifically, they do not sync,
> and
> there is no offline copy of the notes that I have online with them. Their
> app on
> Android is just a browser and works if you are online.

I used them briefly on iPhone; you don't get offline copies of your data unless
you pay for the app, and there's no way that I can tell to sync up with a copy
of your data on your own hardware (i.e. if they go away, my data is more or
less gone.)

Once I saw that, I pulled the notes I had off of their service and don't use
'em anymore.  It's a flawed design.

-A.