[kwlug-disc] Android everywhere ...

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Sep 21 00:29:01 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Eric Gerlach
<eric+kwlug at gerlach.ca<eric%2Bkwlug at gerlach.ca>
> wrote:

> I'm a huge fan of Remember The Milk, Seesmic (for Twitter), Evernote,

Regarding EverNote ...

I tried them, and found them to be lacking. Specifically, they do not sync,
and
there is no offline copy of the notes that I have online with them. Their
app on
Android is just a browser and works if you are online.

I am currently evaluating Diigo's PowerNote. They do syncing, and hence an
offline copy is available of the notes that you create. You can login in
with your
existing Gmail account as well, no need to create an account with them.

Promising so far ...
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.