[kwlug-disc] [ot] voip question

John Van Ostrand john at netdirect.ca
Mon Sep 20 10:45:14 EDT 2010

With digital copper lines one could do a call forward and I think that would
eliminate charges for the called company and would free up the channel. I
don't know how this would have been applied to 800 numbers with regard to
charges.

SIP however is different and although this is possible I have no idea if
providers offer this option, I doubt they do.