[kwlug-disc] [ot] voip question

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Mon Sep 20 10:14:49 EDT 2010

I've got an odd voip question for the experts.  I'm working with an
American company that advertises heavily on TV (you'd probably know
them).  Their voip system identifies Canadian callers and they're
offering those callers the ability to connect to me directly (press 1 to
talk to a Canadian).

When the caller ends up talking to me, I'm paying voip charges (fair
enough) but the US company is also paying voip charges, since the
original caller connected through their systems.

Any way to cut the US company out of the loop on the phone charges when
they connect through to me?

--
Glenn Cooke
Insurance Squared Inc.