[kwlug-disc] Lucid is disappointing .. was Android everywhere ...

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Thu Sep 16 16:25:20 EDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 13:52, Khalid Baheyeldin <kb at 2bits.com> wrote:
> But I don't want to introduce new variables in my setup. If it does not run
> in its own process, it will crash the whole browser. Not feeling adventurous
> enough to try it.

Chromium sandboxes plugins to prevent this. Each tab is also in it's
own process, the most I've seen is a single tab failure. F5 and I'm
back to where I was.

I used the previous 64-bit flash beta when it was available and it
worked wonderfully. I'm looking forward to trying this one.

--
Chris Irwin
<chris at chrisirwin.ca>