[kwlug-disc] [To keep Bob delirious.] Was, & still could be: Re: New geek in the area

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Thu Sep 9 07:57:22 EDT 2010

Whoa,whoa, whoa, WHOA. Hang on a second here :).  Did you just say that
I can combine two internet connections on my phone line and get double
the speed?  Is this 'OK' with Teksavvy, and if so, can we get a general
outline of how we set that up?

I've got teksavvy, voip, and a qos router and the phone line still gets
choppy when the kids are downloading videos.  Doubling the speed would
be something I'd happily pay for.