[kwlug-disc] Announcement: (Alternate) Meeting Space for kwlug secured - King & William

Michael Savage msavageca at yahoo.ca
Mon Oct 4 18:06:02 EDT 2010

  To educate anyone about the facilities and audio: Please note that I'm
the lead sound tech at First United. (Services, etc.) Not only is there
sound in the sanctuary, the hall, but a portable system used to exist.
(I will confirm that this coming Sunday.) I have keys to all of these
rooms, ie, where the equipment is, and can get to it easily. So if we
have need of sound I can get it. The church also has a laptop that is
used as a projector for groups wanting to use. (Presently being
configured for more than one use. However, I believe that would be a
rental.) First also has flip charts, screens and even an old overhead
projector... sigh... memories... :)

Of course once it was decided, we would need to work out what space
would be available, and get ourselves in the booking calendar.

If any of you would like a tour or more information, feel free to
contact me, Mike Savage at msavage at golden.net. I'm sure we could work
something out.

Just a bit of information,
Mike